Dependable HVAC Repair Services
Action Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is proud to be South Carolina’s most trusted HVAC repair company. We have years of expertise and experience in servicing and repairing heating and cooling equipment. Our team of HVAC professionals has all the required skills to keep your home comfort system up and running in no time. We’ve successfully diagnosed and fixed virtually every type of heating or air conditioning issue there is to encounter.
HVAC Issues We Can Help You With
- AC Refrigerant Leak – refrigerant is the substance that helps your air conditioning unit in providing cooled air to your home. Needless to say, low or insufficient refrigerant levels due to leaks can affect your indoor comfort.
- AC Drainage Block – the accumulated byproduct of condensation from your AC’s cooling process needs to drain from the equipment. Otherwise, the moisture can damage the components of your air conditioner.
- Faulty AC Compressor Fan – the outdoor compressor fan makes the heat transfer process possible. When your AC’s compressor fan breaks, it can affect your air conditioner’s ability to cool your home.
- Heater Stays On – if your heater won’t turn off, first make sure that it’s set to “auto”. If the unit still won’t turn off after you do this, the problem could be due to a broken or incorrectly wired thermostat.
- Burning Smell – a heater can produce a burning smell if it hasn’t been used in a while. However, a persisting burning smell can indicate a more serious problem. When this happens, shut off and unplug your heating system at once.
For your own safety and peace of mind, it’s best to let a licensed HVAC repair contractor handle your heating and cooling system problems.
Call Us Today!
When it comes to professional HVAC repair services, Action Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is the company to call. Call us today at (843) 875-2993 to learn more about our products and services or to schedule an appointment. We also provide 24/7 emergency HVAC services.